duminică, 1 iulie 2012

11. Business letter


Pungea Petruta
Sales Agent
Street Marasesti no.15
Targu-Mures, Romania
July 2, 2012


Popescu Andrei
Executiv Manager
Romtelecom SA
Street Marasesti no.2
Tarnaveni, Romania

Dear Mrs. Popescu:
I will be in Tarneveni on August 5, 2012 and would like to meet with you at your office to discuss the new guitar models that you may be interested in for the upcoming year.
I have enclosed our latest catalogue. Please note the items in light blue highlights. They are the new guitar models to come in and are now on a special to preferred clients.
I will contact you later this week to schedule an appointment. If you need to get in touch with me, please call me at 0760-017676. I look forward to talking with you. Thank you for your continued business.
Sincerely Yours,


Pungea Petruta
Sales Representative

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu