luni, 2 iulie 2012

13. Reflections and virtual present



I enjoyed this project quite a bit. I believe the most difficult part were the posts in which we had to created stories with pictures and our voices, as they took a lot of time (like task 11.My story and 1.Introducing myself). I really enjoyed doing creative things such as advertising (3.Brand names, 7.Advertising).

I have learnt about a lot of free online, fun applications that allow me to practice m English in a unusual manner. I have also found out a lot of interesting things about different countries, places and things by doing research for the task or looking at what other people wrote. All in all I found the blog to be a very constructive idea.

"A blog is like a shark - if it stops moving, it will die". This encourages me to keep on writing on the blog on a regular basis to keep it alive. If I want people to read my blog I should write continuosly and always about interesting things. If I don't write anything the blog will be forgotten, nobody will have any reason to read it as it will be old news and so "it will die".

To celebrate the end of the university year here is my gift to you (hope it makes you smile :) ) :




400-I know I am crazy, but I love my life, funny animated baby

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu